First class customer service
We put customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether that’s providing a roof over people’s heads, enabling them to get a foot on the property ladder or helping them to settle into their new home, we aim to provide a first class service every step of the way. Our vision is to provide every customer with consistently high services no matter where they live.
We are continually trying to discover what our customers really want from us and explore how we can best deliver that. We want to understand the wide range of needs of our broad customer base and this is why we are investing strongly in the quality of our customer service by:
- Unifying and providing extra resources for our Customer Service Centre to ensure all customers have easy access to our services
- Investing in mobile working for our housing managers, so they can answer customers’ enquiries and deal with issues on our estates in ‘real time’
- Strengthening our asset management team to improve the quality of our repairs service and planned maintenance programmes
- Investing in our back office IT systems to ensure we can deliver quicker, more joined up services
- Expanding our staff customer service training - everyone who works at Network Homes benefits from customer service excellence programme run by the world-renowned Mary Gober International company.
You can find our Customer service vision here.