We are one of the UK’s leading housing association developers with over 40 years’ experience. A member of the G15 Group of London’s largest housing associations, we own and manage over 20,000 homes across London, Hertfordshire and the South East. We love to build homes and we take great pride in the quality of the homes we deliver.
We work on the principle that we can and must do everything we can to end the housing crisis. For our ambitious development programme, we have set ourselves the bold target of building at least 1,000 new homes a year for the next five years.
However someone’s life develops, whatever their income, family situation, age or health, we want them to feel there could be a Network home that is right for them. So we offer a wide range of homes for rent and for sale.
Our work includes large scale regeneration projects, homes for market sale and market rent, building prestigious homes for shared ownership, exciting new affordable developments and homes for older people bringing a range of tenures to a variety of customers.
Our approach is about people and partnerships. We know we can achieve so much more by working in partnership than we can by working alone. The key to our development success is the excellent relationships we enjoy with our stakeholders and team of loyal framework partners. We are a valued partner of public and private sector alike – from local authorities to top flight developers.
See our Development Showcase here.
We offer our development partners a professional service with great passion and commitment underlying everything we do.
The key elements of our development offer are:
- Development delivery – we have an excellent track record of delivering projects on time and budget. We are one of just seven ‘Trusted Partner’ housing association developers for the Government’s Homes and Communities Agency
- Ambition – we want to maximise growth and are willing to ‘sweat our assets’ to achieve that
- Financial strength – we are a top performing housing association financially, with excellent access to new finance
- Our values – partners recognise our genuine belief and passion in our social purpose, while understanding that we think commercially
- A great partner – our values and delivery record encourage trust from partners and we are open to new forms of alliance and partnership to deliver more homes
- Quality – we’ve won numerous prestigious national awards in recent years for the quality of our homes and prestigious developments
- Range of product – we have the skills and expertise to bring a range of tenures to a variety of customers
- Open and innovative – we have a ‘can-do’ attitude when faced with complex prospects or problems and we are good at finding practicable financial, legal and development solutions
- Regeneration expertise – we have a strong track record in regeneration, including leading some of the largest major projects in London and the Home Counties
- Sales expertise – we are highly motivated, ambitious and experienced in selling our homes
- Housing management – we are effective housing managers and set stretching performance targets
- Commitment – we have a long-term commitment to enhance the communities where we work
- First class aftercare - we’re on hand for new residents with an in-house aftercare team to help sort any minor problems as people settle in
- Markets – we work in a concentrated area and understand the markets we operate in
For the most part, we focus on a limited number of localities and we know these markets and the local authorities well.
We are always on the look out for great development opportunities, new land and high quality partners. Please contact our Commercial Director, David Gooch, at email@example.com or phone 020 8782 4230.