We are experts in regeneration.
Network Homes is currently leading on a number of major regeneration schemes in London and the Home Counties, ranging in size from around 150 homes to nearly 1,500 homes.
Our current large scale regeneration projects include:
- Stockwell Park – a 10 year, £175 million estate regeneration programme covering nearly 1,500 homes in Lambeth
- South Kilburn Phase 2 – a £66 million scheme to redevelop two large blocks and create 229 new homes
- Rectory Park – Redevelopment of this Ealing estate to create 425 mixed tenure new homes
- Alperton Gateway – 441 new homes in seven blocks in a joint venture with Hill kick-starting LB Brent’s £520 million Alperton regeneration. You can see the time lapse of the development of 243 Ealing Road at the bottom of the page
- The Ridgeway – Redevelopment of the estate to create 142 new mixed tenure homes in Hertford
We know that regeneration is about more than bricks and mortar. It’s about communities. Regenerating run down areas helps to sustain communities, improving quality of life for the residents, improving the local landscape, building pride, and boosting local economies.
We create mixed tenure and mixed use places, working closely with our local authority and construction partners to ensure designs are right for the area and existing residents are given the opportunity to return where the best solution is redevelopment. Most important of all, we consult fully with local residents to ensure our plans will deliver for them.
We have the appetite, financial capacity and skills to deliver large scale, multi-use, complex developments over many years. We tailor our approach to the situation, and we’re good at finding innovative solutions to difficult regeneration problems.
To find out more how we can help you with your regeneration proposal please contact email@example.com or call 020 8782 4230.