Providing great customer service
We put residents at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide a first-class service every step of the way whether that’s providing a roof over people’s heads, enabling new residents to get a foot on the property ladder or helping them to settle into their new home. We want every resident to be happy in their home and community.Gerry Doherty, Executive Director for Customer Services
We want residents to have a great experience with us. This is why we are investing strongly in the quality of our customer service by:
- Providing extra training and resources for our Customer Service Centre staff to ensure that they are well equipped to help you.
- Investing in mobile working for our housing managers, so they can answer enquiries and deal with issues on our estates in real time
- Strengthening our asset management team to improve the quality of our repairs service and planned maintenance programmes
- Investing in our back-office IT systems to ensure we can deliver quicker, more joined up services
- Expanding our staff customer service training - everyone who works at Network Homes benefits from a customer service excellence programme run by the world-renowned Mary Gober International company.
Our Customer Service Vision
Our vision is to provide a first-class service every step of the way. In 2018/19 our customer satisfaction rose to 88.3%, almost reaching our 90% target. We're aiming to achieve at least 90% satisfaction with our overall services by 2021.
To find out more how we did against our targets as well as our performance and achievements over the last financial year from April 2018 to March 2019, read our latest annual report for residents.