Employment opportunities for residents
We can help residents to access employment opportunities. Please contact our Worksmart team on 0300 373 3000 or email email@example.com if you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below or if you would like to discuss access to other employment opportunities.
Smart Works is a charity that provides high quality interview clothes and interview training to unemployed women in need. They harness the power of clothes and confidence to allow a woman to be her best at a crucial moment in her life, giving her the confidence, the self-belief and the practical tools required to succeed at interview and transform her life.
Get a referral
If you are a woman and would like to be referred to Smart Works then you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 373 3000 and ask for Kamara Jackson, Employment and Training Adviser.
Remember that appointments can only be booked for Smart Works after your job interview is set. Once the appointment has been confirmed you should treat this as a professional commitment. It cannot be guaranteed that clients who are more than 30 minutes late will be seen.
Are you a Network Homes resident who lives in Hertfordshire? Are you looking for job opportunities in care? Care By Us are recruiting for a number of roles.
- Mainstream care – providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes. No experience necessary.
- Specialist Care at Home - providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes who have recently been discharged from hospital. Care experience ideal.
- Flexi care – providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes. No experience necessary. Also you do not need to a driver as it is one place of work.
- Support Work – providing support to young adults with learning disabilities in their own homes and the community. No experience necessary.
Care By Us is a friendly, dedicated, family-run Home Care company with over 12 years of experience providing high-quality care in the South East.
They are passionate about providing excellent care and support services to our clients in their own homes, 24 hours a day, all year round.
- Earn £7.50 - £12 per hour
- Paid Mileage between service users
- Paid Holiday
- Full Training Provided
- Full or Part Time Hours
- Three Months Mentoring for New Employees
- Access to the Work Place Pension Scheme
- Paid On-going Training
- Opportunities to Complete QCFs
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
Care By Us provide every new team member with Care Certificate induction training and a supportive mentoring program.
Download and read the job description below:
If you are interested in applying for a role at Care By Us, please send your CV to email@example.com or contract us on 0300 373 3000 for more information.