Our Local Panels are part of Network Homes Governance Structure and are made up of residents who work with us to improve services, hold us to account and make sure performance is high.
Who is on the Local Panels?
The Local Panel is made of:
- Up to twelve members, either residents or independents, which may include up to two Ward Councillors. Members meet quarterly and attend an induction and training programme.
- Local Panel members are appointed for a term of three years with a maximum overall term of nine years
What does the panel do?
The role of the Local Panel member is to:
- Make decisions on local issues and resolve them at a local level
- Make recommendations to the Network Homes Panel for organisational wide scrutiny
- Monitor local service delivery and performance, and make sure Network Homes complies with the Homes England Standards
- Monitor issues which affect residents' ability to sustain their tenancies such as welfare reform or employment provision
- Set local priorities
- Hold service providers accountable
- Decide on corporate social responsibility projects and spending within overall funding limit
Join our Hertford Local Panel
We're currently looking for residents to join our Hertford Local Panel as a member. If you're interested in getting involved please complete our online application form or alternatively download and complete the form, and email it to us at email@example.com.