Resident Quality Inspectors
Resident Quality Inspectors inspect our services and make recommendations on how to improve services.
The recommendations are monitored by the Local Panel through service improvement plans.
Who can become a Resident Quality Inspector?
You can become an Inspector if you are:
- a Network Homes resident in London who is committed to improving our services
- willing to commit to one year as an inspector
- able to attend training sessions
- able to take part in four inspections per year – each inspection will take five days.
What does a Resident Quality Inspector do?
The role of an Inspector is to:
- make constructive recommendations to senior managers
- spend time planning inspections and writing reports with fellow inspectors
- interview and speak to staff, managers, contractors and other residents
How to get involved
To apply to be a Resident Quality Inspector, please fill out our contact us form.