Your questions about our apprenticeships
Here are some common questions and answers about Network Homes Apprenticeships.
During the apprenticeship, you'll spend time with many departments in Network Homes to learn about who we are and what we do.
Alongside this, you’ll be able to work on a qualification in your chosen field.
The apprenticeship is open to those 16 years old and above. You’ll mainly be based at our Wembley offices but there will be times when you’ll be working in our Hertford offices. For this, we’ll cover travel costs.
- You’ll develop people skills, technical skills and the ability to solve problems.
- You’ll gain a range of different experiences while learning about roles across the business and exploring a variety of ways of working.
- It’s a key way to launch a career here. We already have a successful Graduate Scheme in place which is now in its eighth year. In recent years, four out of five of the graduates who’ve joined us have gained full time employment with us. We plan to have the same success story for our apprentices.
- You’ll be part of a strong, talented team with people who are here to work but also to learn and be able to get involved with everything we have going on.
- An apprenticeship is a great alternative to A-Levels or going to University.
- You’ll work towards a qualification in your chosen field.
An apprentice has the opportunity to learn much more than just how to do one job or how to achieve a qualification. They have the chance to learn about different roles within the business and accumulate many skills as they go. They’ll be able to explore a variety of ways of working and the skills needed to progress their careers. This includes: people skills, problem solving and technical skills – these are all often skills many don’t have. Here at Network Homes, we’re proud to be investing in apprenticeships and I’m looking forward to see what the apprentices will achieve!Fiona Deal, Network Homes Executive Director of People and Culture
As an employee of Network Homes, you’ll be entitled all the benefits we offer to our staff.