Why an apprenticeship at Network Homes?
- You’ll develop people skills, technical skills and the ability to solve problems.
- You’ll gain a range of different experiences while learning about roles across the business and exploring a variety of ways of working.
- It’s a key way to launch a career here. We already have a successful Graduate Scheme in place which is now in its eighth year. In recent years, four out of five of the graduates who’ve joined us have gained full time employment with us. We plan to have the same success story for our apprentices.
- You’ll be part of a strong, talented team with people who are here to work but also to learn and be able to get involved with everything we have going on.
- An apprenticeship is a great alternative to A-Levels or going to University.
- You’ll work towards the CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice.
An apprentice has the opportunity to learn much more than just how to do one job or how to achieve a qualification. They have the chance to learn about different roles within the business and accumulate many skills as they go. They’ll be able to explore a variety of ways of working and the skills needed to progress their careers. This includes: people skills, problem solving and technical skills – these are all often skills many don’t have. Here at Network Homes, we’re proud to be investing in apprenticeships and I’m looking forward to see what the apprentices will achieve!Fiona Deal, Network Homes Executive Director of People and Culture