This is a very exciting time to be joining Network Homes. With 19,300 properties, a turnover of £155m and a substantial development and sales programme, we never stand still. We have a clear and realistic view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to.
We are recruiting to the position of Accounts Payable Business Partner who will be working closely with the Accounts Payable Business Analyst, the Accounts Payable Business Partner will ensure that the procedures and controls introduced by the Head of Payments Transactions and Processing to attain optimal payment processes are routinely applied.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with colleagues in providing a proactive, flexible, customer focused Accounts Payable service solution for Network Housing Group.
- Process all payments (including non-invoice based payments) in line with the Group’s policies and procedures whilst ensuring all suspense accounts are cleared in a timely fashion.
- Draw on your analytical skills to prepare presentation material in sufficient detail to be understood by non-finance staff and be presented to colleagues across the business as and when required.
- Attend Management Team meetings and deliver P2P reports which explain the performance of the area which you are in charge of, identifying and explaining trends in performance within the Accounts Payable function.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and external suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a personal impact on our sustained growth, and you will be focused on delivering an outstanding level of customer service to stakeholders, staff and suppliers. With over 20,000 properties and a substantial development and sales programme, we never stand still. We believe that good homes make everything possible and are committed to meeting the diverse needs of all of our customers.
Please apply with your updated CV, cover letter and Equality Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title. If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.