Accounts payable performance management officer - FTC (6 months)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Performance Management Officer. This is a key role within the Finance and Governance Department; you will be championing accounts payable performance management and ensuring continuous improvement through development and performance reporting.
- Leading on producing monitoring performance reports and establishing a programme of weekly performance reporting
- Writing and maintaining P2P Reports and KPIs in Integra Business Intelligence
- Working closely with the Payments, Transactions and Processes Manager to ensure that high quality services are delivered to customers
- Assisting with installing, reviewing and testing any Accounts Payable System upgrades
- Working closely with the IT team to ensure that assistance is provided to the help desk as and when required for system processes
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager in addressing the training needs of internal stakeholders
- Assisting Accounts Payable Business Partners with resolving issues resulting from the outcome of the “overdue”, and “Non-PO” and “Goods Receipting” Reports.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- CCAB Part Qualified or equivalent (Essential).
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.