We have a great opportunity for an experienced Admin Officer.
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and appropriate for the audience
- A well organised and experienced administrator who is proactive, confident and pays attention to details.
- Ability to work as a part of team and use own initiative
- Excellent IT skills in, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, including the use of following system (P2P, CRM, EDM) and Northgate.
- Minimum of one year administrative experience
- Proven experience of working with internal and external stakeholders, engage in negotiations and consultation with the aims of reaching and agreement on issues
- Experience of working with and providing secretarial and administrative support to senior managers
A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job and the knowledge and skills required below
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.