Business Change Manager - FTC 12 months
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Change Manager.
- Proficient in business change management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of enabling technology within organisations through innovative and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communications and relationship skills for a range of audiences.
- Ability to effectively plan.
- Ability to demonstrate/acquire an understanding of the broader operating context of Network Homes.
- Working knowledge of benefits identification, planning and realisation through people.
- Experience working and successfully delivering in a business change management or organisational change management role. (Minimum of 2 years).
- Experience of identifying and putting in place new technology to deliver change, business benefits or new ways of working.
- Experience of undertaking business change assessments and devising relevant change interventions.
- Experience in working well in a collaborative environment and working as a team player.
- Experience with adoption of new technology and ways of working in a constantly changing environment.
- A good track record at a senior level of benefits realisation analysis and risk management
- Experience working closely with teams, middle and senior management, gaining credibility at all levels.
- Experience of evaluating the impact of business process or system improvements in terms of cultural change, Return on Investment, or benefits realisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Recognised change management qualification, such as PROSCI, RIMER, or APMG CM™
- Recognised business process improvement methodology, such as Lean (beneficial).
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.