Customer Service Advisor
As a member of the Customer Contact Centre team, you will be required to provide a responsive, customer-focused service to all contacts made by telephone and electronically, and by other systems as they become available. To contribute to a high level, of customer satisfaction, as part of the organisation's customer service strategy.
Knowledge and skills required
- General understanding of customer services within a housing association and the role of a Customer Contact Centre
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate the importance of good time keeping, reliability and taking responsibility for the service delivered to the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Outlook and the ability to adapt to CRM packages)
- Excellent interpersonal skills i.e. listening used every day to communicate and interact with other people, both individually and in groups
- Demonstrate 'can-do' attitude and ability to respond in a professional manner, enhancing the customer experience through the ability to respond and resolve issues
- Experience of working in a customer services environment, within the public or private sector
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.
See our privacy statement here.