This is a very exciting time to be joining Network Homes. With over 20,000 properties and a substantial development and sales programme, we never stand still. We believe that good homes make everything possible and are committed to meeting the diverse needs of all of our customers.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our governance team as the Deputy Company Secretary. The position will include, but is not limited to:-
- To support the Network Homes Limited Company Secretary to ensure that all Network and its’ subsidiaries Company Law requirements are fulfilled and returns are submitted on time.
- Provide a focal point for the organisation’s company secretarial matters.
- To provide advice to the Executive Leadership Team, the Board and Committees in relation to all Network and its subsidiaries governance arrangements.
- To prepare and provide training as required on a governance arrangements to colleagues and prepare policies, procedures and precedents in respect of governance arrangements.
- To administer Board/Committee meetings.
You will have significant experience working as a company secretary or deputy company secretary and ideally be ICSA qualified or working towards qualification. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of company secretarial practice and ideally have knowledge of the housing sector or have worked within a housing association. You will have proven stakeholder engagement skills and the credibility to influence senior stakeholders as you develop and deliver a new service.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please read the Job Description for full details and apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.