Fire Safety Inspector
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Fire Safety Inspector
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Detailed knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all other fire safety legislation and guidance relating to housing, buildings and their occupants.
- Detailed knowledge of passive fire protection products and materials, their application and the correct methods of installation.
- Detailed Knowledge of fire safety equipment, their usage and correct installation and repair methods.
- Ability to clearly and concisely deliver training to a wide audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service improvement planning and problem solving
- Negotiating and Influencing Skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders and partners
- Competent on core Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to meet deadlines and plan and deliver a range of different activities.
- Ability to validate information and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility
- Extensive experience of undertaking and auditing fire risk assessments
- Experience of specifying and inspecting passive fire protection works
- Experience of delivering training to large audiences
- Experience of managing fire safety within a housing organisation.
- 3rd Party Accredited Fire Risk Assessment Qualification (essential)
- Technical Building qualification (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.