We have a great opportunity for an experienced Handy Person. This is a key role in the Customer Service Directorate. The Handy Person will undertake void works in accordance with Network Homes policies and work practices, delivering a first class service that is value for money and customer focused.
Knowledge and skills required
- Knowledge of basic construction and property maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of Health and Safety issues relating to property maintenance
- Understanding of issues of data protection and client confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to carry out basic property repairs to a high standard
- Basic IT and administration skills.
- Experience of working in a Handy Person role with similar responsibility
- Dealing with the public in a customer facing role
- Organising and prioritising own workload
- Keeping records and returns.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.
See our privacy statement here.