Handyman - Fix Term Contract until 10th January 2021
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Handyman.
- Knowledge of basic construction and property maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of Health and Safety issues relating to property maintenance
- Understanding of issues of date protection and client confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to carry out basic property repairs to a high standard
- Basic IT and administration skills
- Experience of working in a handy person role with similar responsibility
- Dealing with the public in a customer facing role
- Organising and prioritising own workload
- Keeping records and returns
- A good standard of education commensurate to the knowledge and skills and experience required to do the job
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.