Head of Rent Accounting
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Accounting
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
▪ Good understanding of key housing legislation, best practice and current issues
▪ Understanding of welfare reform and the effect on customers
▪ Previous line management or supervisor experience
▪ Excellent written and verbal communications skills
▪ Ability to manage, organise and prioritise your own workload and that of the team you manage.
▪ Ability to liaise and negotiate effectively with residents and colleagues
▪ Experience of working in housing profession
▪ Extensive experience of Income Collection and service charge management in social housing
▪ Experience of working in partnership with support agencies, local authority and community groups
▪ Working in a customer orientated service
▪ Degree level or equivalent or qualification by experience
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.