HR Manager - Permanent - Full Time
To lead a team of HR Advisers to provide a comprehensive and professional HR service that supports the delivery of organisational strategy, the People & Technology Agenda and Directorate business plans.
Knowledge and skills required
- The successful role holder will be a Chartered member of the CIPD with a breadth of HR experience across different business sectors including commercial experience.
- Able to work effectively as an HR Business Partner, building high quality and impactful relationships quickly and managing expectations/needs of customers to ensure a high standard of service is provided at all times.
- Able to balance delivering high standards as a BP with ensuring project work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on complex HR matters to ensure that the group operates within the current legislative framework.
- Experience of using a range of recruitment and selection techniques and methodologies in order to advise managers accordingly.
- Experience of supporting the delivery of organisational change.
- Project management capability.
- Good level of knowledge in respect of existing UK employment law and demonstrates an awareness of forthcoming legislative changes and their impact on the business.
- A demonstrable commitment to the principles of equality and diversity across all aspects of the organisation.
- Pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
- Proven track record of continuous professional development, including theory-based research, external benchmarking and beneficial networking (e.g. CIPD forums etc.)
- An active practitioner of working as a partner to the business, with the confidence to coach, support, mentor and challenge managers.
- Knowledgeable in respect of existing UK employment law and demonstrates an awareness of forthcoming legislative changes and their impact on the business.
- High levels of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and empathy in order to build effective relationships.
- Chartered Member of the CIPD or equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.
See our privacy statement here.