Income Officer - Part Time - Maternity Cover 9 months
The Income Officer will provide effective income collection services for all tenanted properties across a defined geographical patch, ensuring income is collected and recorded in an appropriate way.
Knowledge and skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines and plan and deliver a range of different activities.
- Ability to validate information and show attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support work with customers across a range of circumstances.
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt this approach for different audiences.
- Strong written communication skills sufficient to write reports.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify a range of issues from information gathered.
- Experience of delivering effective income collection services.
- Administrative skills to manage a diverse workload and ensure effective income collection.
- Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job and the knowledge and skills required to do the job.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.
See our privacy statement here.