Learning and Talent Specialist
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Qualified member of CIPD Level 5 or working towards it (essential)
- Coaching and/or mentoring qualification (desirable)
- MBTI Step 1 qualified or other personality profiling tool (desirable)
- Proven IT skills (Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level) Engaging presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record of leading and delivering on projects
- Ability to write in an engaging and creative way
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence
- Creative approach to projects and ability and desire to suggest new ideas
- A proven track record of delivering effective learning and development solutions resulting in successful outcomes – experience of identifying learning and development needs at an individual, team and organisational level and designing and delivering innovative and creative interventions to meet these needs
- Clear understanding and experience of measuring the effectiveness of L&D interventions and providing clear ROI metrics
- Experience of commissioning outsourced learning providers and ensuring they deliver value
- Evidence of proactive self-development and management of own learning
- Experience of developing and delivering digital learning inventions
- Experience of facilitating team building/development initiatives
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.