You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and accurate administration skills.
- Relevant level of IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a busy environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with people under pressure, be self motivated and work on own initiative.
- Basic understanding of Housing and/or leasehold management services.
- Proven track record of working with people and being part of a small team.
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer focussed service and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Experience of working on own initiative in a pro active way.
- Experience of face to face contact with the public.
- Flexibility in approach to work.
- A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job and the knowledge and skills required to do the job.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.