M&E Project Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Manager.
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- In depth understanding of the legal obligation placed upon the council in relation to electrical and mechanical services
- A thorough understanding of the IEE Wiring regulations
- A thorough understanding of the Mechanical & Electrical regulations.
- Able to assess emergency procedures and contingency plans for managing the response to electrical and mechanical incidents.
- High level of knowledge of housing, housing law and the regulatory framework
- Knowledge of contract procurement and leasehold consultation requirements.
- Experience of developing and implementing complex strategies to meet business needs
- Able to represent the organisation externally at an appropriate level with key stakeholders such as local authorities, partner agencies and residents groups
- Ability to lead effective project teams delivering cross functional outcomes
- High level analytical skill and an ability to deliver creative solutions and information in a diverse environment
- Sound and extensive experience of the installation and maintenance requirements appertaining to electrical installations, door entry systems, CCTV, fire alarm and mechanical systems.
- Experience of undertaking complex defect diagnoses across mechanical & electrical building services
- Experience of working with residents and involving them in monitoring and shaping services
- Experience of budget setting and budget monitoring.
- Experience of implementing quality systems
- Experience of managing complex contracts and projects delivering high volumes of mechanical and electrical services to Network Homes properties.
- Responding and completing complaints in time
- Relevant degree level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical services or equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.