To provide effective neighbourhood management services for all tenants and leaseholders on mixed tenure estates across London, delivering a Neighbourhood Plan,
in conjunction with residents, which increases satisfaction, and ensuring that services and service charges offer high quality and value for money for residents
- Knowledge of housing law and neighbourhood management service issues and good practice
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to internal and external stakeholders across a range of circumstances
- Excellent analytical skills to identify a range of issues from information gathered
- Ability to validate the information, drawing conclusions and developing practical ways forward
- Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility
- Strong written communication skills sufficient to write reports
- Excellent administrative skills to manage a diverse workload and ensure effective management of the region
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt this approach for different audiences of internal and external partnership stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and plan and deliver a range of different activities
- Experience of delivering effective neighbourhood management services
- Experience of managing and resolving ASB issues
- A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job and the knowledge and skills required
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.