Payroll, Pensions and Benefits Specialist
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation that impacts on payroll policy and practice
- Proficient user of MS Office applications including advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer focus and a genuine desire to deliver high standards of service
- Able to create and maintain logical systems (including process maps), workflows and reports
- Ability to write procedures and guidelines
- Able to manage, lead and continuously develop a robust end to end payroll and HR transactional service provision
- A can-do outcome focussed attitude and approach, resourceful and works to make things happen, taking others along with them
- Experience of managing all aspects of payroll administration, including PAYE, pensions, SMP/SSP, payroll reconciliation and analysis.
- Display a clear commitment to delivery, producing results, meeting deadlines and striving for excellence in customer service
- Pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Must be a flexible and co-operative team player
Full payroll qualification (e.g. CIPP, Level 5 or above) or equivalent with CIPD
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.