Planned Works - Resident Liaison Officer - Permanent
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to forge positive working relationship at all levels with colleagues and a range of internal and external
- Excellent Computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Liaising with housing management / development as the interface between them and asset management / contractors on areas such as leaseholder charges and service contract management
- Collating information from a number of sources and using this to create, populate and update project plans
- Dealing with residents in social housing
- Experience in dealing sensitively with customers in challenging and complex environments and applying good problem solving skills
- Committed to delivering a quality customer service, best practice and best value
- A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.