We have a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager. This is a key role in the Customer Service Directorate in our Intermediate Rent team.
- An understanding of contracts (tenancies, leases, estate services and maintenance), how terms are applied, implemented, monitored and how breaches are dealt with appropriately
- Understanding of Internal and external stakeholder partnership working
- The roles of other agencies/departments and other stakeholders and how to resolve issues using an interagency/departmental approach
- Private, keyworker, leasing or social housing sector housing management or similar field with associated good practice and legal framework
- Basic to intermediate level for Microsoft office package.
- Experience of delivering housing management services or a similar field
- Provide timely and high quality written and verbal communication to residents, property owners and other stakeholders
- Delivery of customer services to a diverse range of customers and with a broad level of service which requires high levels of problem solving skills
- Managing challenging situations and resolving disputes and conflict.
- Educated to degree level or with a relevant professional qualification.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personally impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.