Research & Policy Analyst - FTC 6 months
We have a great opportunity for an Research and Policy Analyst to provide high quality research, intelligence and analysis to the business to support evidence based decision making, business winning and the development of corporate strategies, policies and improved service provision.
This role is open to secondments from other organisations.
Knowledge and skills required
- Ability to understand, interpret and analyse complex and varied reports and data
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques (essential)
- Highly numerate
- Ability to produce and present complex data simply and intelligibly to a range of audiences
- Knowledge of the external policy environment affecting the housing sector an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication and promotional skills, with the intelligence and credibility to influence colleagues and managers
- Ability to rapidly develop an understanding of business activities.
- Experience of conducting research work using quantitative and qualitative techniques (essential), ideally in a large or complex organisation
- Experience of communicating complex information well to a wide range of audiences in a work situation
- Experience of working with and helping to develop databases.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (essential)
- A relevant postgraduate qualification may be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.