Resident Liaison Team Leader - FTC until 10th January 2021
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Resident Liaison Team Leader
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
- Ability to lead a team and give direction
- Ability to understand design information and communicate this to the residents
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of development of housing schemes within Social Housing
- Experience of collating information from a number of sources and using this to create, populate and update project plans
- Wide ranging experience of decanting in regeneration scenarios
- Experience in dealing sensitively with customers in challenging and complex environments and applying good problem solving skills
- A good standard of education commensurate to the level of the job and the knowledge and skills required
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.