Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Good financial management skills including experience of developing accurate costings and working within a defined budget
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills and experience of writing compelling advertising scripts for both paper and digital publishing media
- Ability to identify and drive change in the recruitment process to enable the organisation to deliver a return on its investments
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and provide informative and business relevant reports
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confidence to engage with people across all levels of the organisation and the ability to build solid and professional relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers and to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes
- Ability to challenge and influence others and to contribute professional and technical expertise to effective decision making in line with key business priorities
- Ability to manage shifting priorities in a deadline driven environment and remain calm and customer focused under pressure
- Demonstrates sound professional knowledge and understanding of recruitment best practice – recruitment cycle from job analysis through to recruitment, the selection process and the final offer
- A thorough understanding of e-recruitment systems and different methods of applicant sourcing.
- Proven experience of managing high level permanent and temporary recruitment campaigns and handling multiple recruitment campaigns concurrently
- Knowledgeable recruitment professional with demonstrable and successful experience of direct and indirect sourcing recruitment methods
- Experience of designing and delivering fit-for-purpose selection processes and documentation, including designing and running assessment centres and competency based interview questions
- Previous experience of working with online recruitment systems Track record of implementing unique and innovative employer branding initiatives.
- A good level of education commensurate to the level of the position and required skills.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.