Network Homes exists to build and manage homes. We manage over 20,000 homes in London and the northern Home Counties. We’ve been dedicated to doing this for over 40 years since we were formed in 1974. We believe everyone needs a good home because good homes make everything possible. Without a good home, it is difficult for anyone to feel comfortable, happy or secure in their life.
While we take a commercial approach, we are a charitable housing association driven by social objectives. All profits are reinvested in providing new homes and services; our Board members and executive directors do not receive a penny in dividends or any other profit-share. Helping people who cannot afford to buy or rent in the open markets to get a good home is a key driver of our business. But we also build hundreds of homes a year for open market rent or sale.
We are recruiting a Security Charging Manager to ensure property stock lists are up to date with all title or other relevant legal information.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Managing Network Homes security portfolio and risks contained therein, delivery of projects through the
- To project manage a large property charging exercise
- Seek to maximise the use of the security across the debt portfolio, advise on the most appropriate allocation
- To ensure all projects are delivered on time and in compliance with Network Homes obligations.
- To ensure packs for charging purposes are prepared in advance of requirement to enable properties to be
charged including planning permissions, S106 Agreements, Reports on Title etc.
More details can be located in the role profile attached.
Your application should contain your cv, a covering letter, and the equal opportunities form. Please ensure you quote the reference number and job title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.