Senior Construction Project Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Construction Project Manager. This is a key role in the Development Department.
The purpose of the role is as follows:
- To lead a defined team of delivery construction project managers and other staff as required.
- To project manage delivery schemes through all stages required.
- To achieve the highest standard, following all relevant procedures, in a cost effective manner.
- To represent Network Homes in all stages of procurement related to delivery.
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the business development department.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise and deliver and to coordinate multiple delivery programmes.
- Good knowledge of building contracts with a broad understanding of procurement methods for new build and refurbishment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to write and present complex information to a diverse audience.
- Excellent understanding of complex financial modelling and viability testing, with the ability to analyse and interpret complex data and initiate and implement action.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office packages especially Word, Excel, Outlook to include financial appraisals.
- Understanding of development funding sources.
- Experience of building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners, with the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Experience and knowledge of best practice in housing delivery and the ability to demonstrate a flexible and innovative approach.
- Experience of effectively project managing a diverse portfolio of high value projects simultaneously.
- Experience of the acquisition and development of housing schemes, with the ability to carry out risk appraisals of schemes and make recommendations.
- Experience of devising training and employment strategies, and understanding of best practice in delivery.
- Experience of working effectively with residents and a wide range of external stakeholders, particularly harder to reach groups.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personally impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.