Share Point Project Manager
Duration: Fixed Term Contract - 9 Months
This is a very exciting time to be joining Network Homes. With 20,000 properties and a substantial development and sales programme, we never stand still. We believe that good homes make everything possible and are committed to meeting the diverse needs of all of our customers.
The role purpose of the Share Point Manager will be:
- Managing the delivery of specific projects which include the implementation of Microsoft SharePoint and other projects related to the Microsoft Office 365 as it is used by Network Homes. The projects are to be managed by ensuring there are strong business cases, robust governance and controls in place, and the identification and realisation of benefits.
- Managing the system development, deployment and adoption phases of MS Office 365 SharePoint projects in accordance with company standards.
- Assisting the Business Transformation, business and IT department in raising project performance by recommending and implementing good practices and known project management methodologies.
- Monitoring of expenditure against the budget to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- Significant experience gained in successfully managing complex Office 365 SharePoint implementation projects in a busy IT environment within the social housing sector.
- Strong technical background appreciation especially in SharePoint implementation, data migration and .
- Previous experience of creating strategy and roadmaps.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills with previous experience of dealing with senior executives and managing external vendors and consultants.
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community among the often disparate members of the project teams.
- Ability to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. Please apply using the form below, ensuring you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you read the important information for candidates prior to completing your application and refer to our Recruitment FAQs if you require further information about the recruitment process.