Trainee Fire Safety Officer
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Trainee Fire Safety Officer
You can find out more information about what we do at Network Homes and what it's like to work here by checking out the rest of our careers section.
· Knowledge of Legislation and Regulations relating to fire safety and building services (preferred)
· Knowledge of Fire Safety, Mechanical and Electrical systems & equipment (preferred)
· Knowledge of Buildings and their internal and external components. (preferred)
· Negotiating and influencing Skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders and partners.
· Ability to produce reports, analyse data and present findings.
· Ability to validate information and demonstrate attention to detail.
· Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibi
· Experience of working within a building environment. (preferred)
· Experience of writing detailed reports.
- A (preferably technical) degree level qualification or experience in a technical/building field.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on email@example.com. Please ensure that you read the important information and FAQs for candidates prior to completing your application.
Please apply by sending filling out the form below and attaching your updated CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities form, ensuring that you quote the Reference Number and Job Title.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.