Complaints and compliments
We are committed to providing an excellent customer service and we welcome all feedback from our customers. If you are pleased with our services, please let us know. We will use the information to thank our staff members.
We recognise however that sometimes things go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with something we have done or not done, or with the level of service you received, we want to know so we can investigate what’s happened and try to put things right. This also gives us the chance to learn and improve our services.
If you are unhappy with our service and you want to make a complaint, we have a three stage process.
- try to resolve the problem the first time you contact us
- if we are not able to resolve your complaint straight away, we will contact you within one working day to discuss your concerns
- respond to your complaint in full within ten working days, or let you know when we will respond if we need more time to investigate
- apologise and say how we will put things right if we have done something wrong.
- If you are not satisfied with our response at stage 1, you have 30 calendar days to tell us you want to take things further and tell us of any outstanding issues.
- We will contact you within one working day to discuss your complaint.
- A Senior Manager will review how the complaint was handled at Stage 1 and decide if the decisions we made were in line with our policies, fair and reasonable.
- We aim to provide a full response within 15 working days, or let you know when we will respond if we need more time to investigate.
- We will apologise and say how we will put things right if we have done something wrong.
- If you are not satisfied with the stage 2 response, you have 30 calendar days to tell us you want to take things further and tell us what the outstanding issues are.
- We will contact you within one working day to discuss your complaint
- A Complaints Panel will be held within one month of you clarifying all your outstanding issues
- The Panel will review how the complaint was handled at stage 2 and decide if the decisions we made were in line with our policies, fair and reasonable
- The Complaints Panel will usually have three members: one board member, one resident and one member of the Network Homes Executive Management Team who has not been involved in the complaint. You can bring a friend or relative to the panel meeting, but not a solicitor or legal representative.
You can make a complaint:
- using our online contact us form
- by phone to 0300 373 3000
- in person at one of our offices
- by email to email@example.com
- through an advocate (with your written consent).
You should raise your complaint with us as soon as possible. Please note, we will not normally investigate a complaint about an issue that happened more than 6 months ago.
For more information please download our Compliments and Complaints leaflet.
If you’ve complained to us, we would like to know what you thought of the experience. Please spend a minute or two completing our survey form.