Acton Lane (marketed as Acton Works) offers choice of apartments, one perfect for the life you lead. No matter which one you choose, you will enjoy a home that has been built to superb quality. With stylish and practical interiors, your home at Acton Lane offers the best in contemporary city living. High quality specifications and exceptional design create unique spaces.
All apartments have private balconies - the perfect outdoor space to unwind.
With excellent amenities and connected central location, these new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes for London Living Rent are the idea if you want your own space or your family is growing and you’re ready to be part of this emerging community.
*Images shown are of the show apartment and are indicative only – all apartments at Acton Lane are unfurnished.
The address for Acton Lane is:
The Old Oak and Park Royal regeneration area is a dynamic new neighbourhood with transport connections at its heart. And being located adjacent to the Central Middlesex Hospital, it’s a perfect location for NHS staff looking to move to the area.
There is an array of shopping and nearby Acton is home to an array of vibrant restaurants. These range from Polish and middle eastern eateries to American-style diners, sushi bars and favourite chain offerings. When the sun comes up, you can enjoy a different kind of fancy, with Acton’s range of coffee shops, tea rooms and cafés offering fresh brews, sweet treats and homemade sandwiches.
Park Royal station is around 20 minute’s walk away (even quicker by bike) and provides access to King’s Cross St Pancras. West Acton Station is a little further on and has services to Bond Street, Holborn, Tottenham Court Road, and London Liverpool Street. To help you get around sustainably, a network of walking and cycling routes is planned between Park Royal, town centres, business, neighbouring communities, including Harlesden and Kensal Canalside.
Those who rely on their car can join the A40 in under 10 minutes, providing direct links to Greenford, Uxbridge and High Wycombe.
To be eligible:
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- • You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings.
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).
If you have any queries please contact Imagine Affordable Living by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3376 6455.