Each apartment has a fully fitted quality kitchen with a stainless steel hob/oven and fridge/freezer. The living area has good natural light, laminated floors, and a private balcony. Each living area has cable-ready TV points and a handset to operate the door entry system.
Additional features and services
- Lift access to all floors
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Weekly cleaning of shared areas.
The address of Airco Close is:
Airco Close is a short walk to Colindale (Northern Line) and Kingsbury (Jubilee Line) underground stations. There is also a good bus service running along the Kingsbury Road.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Local amenities including ASDA, restaurants, banks are a short walk away from the development
- Within walking distance of Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Pubs, wine bars and restaurants are all close by and can be reached on foot.
Airco Close is only available under Intermediate Rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.