Amory Tower (marketed as The Madison) takes centre stage in one of the capital’s newest and most exciting living and working environments. Set in a landmark location with Canary Wharf right on your doorstep, Amory Tower raises sophisticated city living to new heights of excellence.
All apartments have been built to the highest specification ensuring these impressive homes offer you the very best in modern living.
Please be aware that there is no parking for London Living Rent residents and the council will not issue parking permits.
Amory Tower is located at:
About the Area
A high-powered, fast-moving area which looks forward to an exciting future, Canary Wharf has a vibrant energy which attracts those looking to explore new ideas, embrace new fashions, sample the latest culinary trends and enjoy all the finer things in life.
Canary Wharf is easily accessible by rail, road, river and underground. The Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf takes you straight to the West End, while the Docklands Light Railway provides direct access to the City. The new Crossrail link, due to open in 2021 will further improve transport connections across the city. All of London’s five airports are within easy reach, making international travel easy and straightforward. City Airport is 12 minutes away, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton Airports are all within 1.5 hours travelling time.
Unlike other London Living Rent properties you can't buy shares in your home at Amory Tower. You will be able to save a deposit to buy shares in another property.
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income is a minimum of:
- 1 bedroom - £42,500
- 2 bedroom - £46,500
- 3 bedroom - £51,000
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings..
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).
For further details call 020 3376 6455.