A+ apartments sit within The Assembly, an elegant new mansion-block development in the West London neighbourhood of Hounslow, an area currently undergoing an exciting regeneration.
In your new home, you’ll be perfectly situated for the high street and Hounslow East Underground Station, but with access to a tranquil private garden square away from the hustle-and-bustle. Designed with clean lines and open-plan living areas, and each with its own balcony, these apartments score highly for both style and comfort.
That’s why we’ve graded them A+.
Hounslow is a thriving multicultural neighbourhood in West London, currently undergoing a multimillion pound regeneration.
Its excellent transport connections into Central London make it the perfect base for commuters and the busy town centre is very much the hub of Hounslow borough. It’s also close to some of the capital’s prettiest green spaces.
Priority will be given to applicants currently living and/or working in the London Borough of Hounslow or current social tenants in the London Borough of Hounslow.
- You currently live in a private or social rented property in London.
- Your maximum household income is £60,000, and you don’t have enough savings to purchase a home (including through shared ownership) in the local area on the open market.
- An Independent Financial Advisor may assess applicants to make sure that they are currently unable to afford to buy a home.
- You earn enough to save for a deposit. We need to be sure that applicants have the potential to save for a deposit over the tenancy period. So we’ve set a minimum household income that applicants need to be earning to apply for the scheme. The minimum household income is based on the Market Rent in the local area. At A+, the minimum household income requirement is:
- £32,000 for a 1-bedroom apartment.
- You can provide one months’ rent in advance and one months’ rent as a security deposit.
- You can demonstrate your ability to pay the rent (without recourse to Housing Benefit) and accumulate savings.
- A+ must be your primary residence and you must not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You are employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You can supply 3 months payslips or, if self employed, a full year accounts / A302 form.
- You meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 3745.