Tour of property
View a 3D Virtual Tour of Barnard House below:
Additional features and services
- Online and in person viewings available
- First month rent free (limited Time offer!)
- No Deposit
- Spacious mini-studio with en-suite bathroom
- Mini-studios fully furnished
- Fully equipped kitchen shared for four people
- Professional cleaning Services to all Communal Areas
- 10 Minute Walk to Hackney Central Station
- Washing machine in kitchen
- Free Handyperson Service
- Students accepted
- No Agency fees
Get directions to Barnard House:
Brenthouse Road is located just off Hackney’s Mare Street, which is a 20 minute walk to Homerton University Hospital or a short bus ride.
The area also benefits from three conveniently placed mainline train stations, Hackney Downs, London Fields and Hackney Central on Mare Street. A short bus trip from Mare Street connects to Bethnal Green Underground Station on the central line.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Tesco supermarket
- Broadway Market
- Mare Street offers popular high street stores and a good selection of cafes and restaurants
- Kings Hall Leisure Centre and Queensbridge Sports & Community Centre offer excellent sports and fitness facilities.
- Hackney Empire carries a varied programme of popular culture
Barnard House is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
Terms and Conditions for rental offer
- New Tenancies only. This offer is not applicable to Non-AST agreements, existing residents or transfers.
- The offer is for a free rent period of 2 months when signing a 12 month assured shorthold agreement (AST) and one month rent free when signing a 6 month AST. The rent free period will be spread over the course of the tenancy term and applied to your rent account.
- Applicants must meet the Intermediate Rent eligibility requirements and pass financial referencing.
- This offer is subject to change and maybe withdrawn at any time.
- The full monthly rent will be applicable following the initial tenancy period
To enquire please call 02045 125 805.
Complete our form
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.