Additional features and services
- Private garden
- Weekly cleaning of shared areas
- Secure bicycle storage
- 24 – hour emergency repairs service
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Recycling facilities.
Get directions to Barnard House:
Brenthouse Road is located just off Hackney’s Mare Street, which is a 20 minute walk to Homerton University Hospital or a short bus ride.
The area also benefits from three conveniently placed mainline train stations, Hackney Downs, London Fields and Hackney Central on Mare Street. A short bus trip from Mare Street connects to Bethnal Green Underground Station on the central line.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Tesco supermarket
- Broadway Market
- Mare Street offers popular high street stores and a good selection of cafes and restaurants
- Kings Hall Leisure Centre and Queensbridge Sports & Community Centre offer excellent sports and fitness facilities.
- Hackney Empire carries a varied programme of popular culture
Barnard House is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent without assistance, e.g. Housing Benefit.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.