Gerrard Court is an elegant new mansion-block development in the West London neighbourhood of Hounslow, an area currently undergoing an exciting regeneration.
In your new home, you’ll be perfectly situated for the high street and Hounslow East Underground Station, but with access to a tranquil private garden square away from the hustle-and-bustle. Designed with clean lines and open-plan living areas, and each with its own balcony, these apartments score highly for both style and comfort.
That’s why we’ve graded them A+.
The address for Gerrard Court (A+ at The Assembly) are:
Hounslow is a thriving multicultural neighbourhood in West London, currently undergoing a multimillion pound regeneration.
Its excellent transport connections into Central London make it the perfect base for commuters and the busy town centre is very much the hub of Hounslow borough. It’s also close to some of the capital’s prettiest green spaces.
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- • You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings.
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).
If you have any queries email email@example.com or call 0207 539 3745.