Additional features and services
- 24-hour emergency repairs service
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Landscaped gardens
- Residents parking
- Weekly cleaning of shared areas
- Secure bicycle storage
Get directions to Green Lanes:
Green Lanes is a 20 minute walk from Finsbury Park Underground station which is on the Victoria and Piccadilly lines. There are regular buses to Euston Station and the West End.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Stoke Newington’s Church Street with organic food stores, trendy bars/cafes and designer clothes and household items.
- Safeway Store
- New Arsenal football ground and associated facilities
- Sobell sports centre and ice rink
- Clissold Park
- Finsbury Park, one of London’s largest green spaces, is a short walk away. The park has an athletics track, gym and hosts regular large-scale music concerts.
Green Lanes is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent without assistance, e.g. Housing Benefit.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.