All the apartments feature a high quality, contemporary style interior specification. The fitted kitchen is finished in either cream or grey, and comes with a range of appliances.
The bathroom features brilliant white, contemporary style sanitary ware, with a thermostatic over-bath shower and chrome-finished mono-block taps. Other quality specification features include wood laminate flooring in the living area and fitted carpets in the hall and bedroom.
Additional features and services
- Video-entry phone
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Daily cleaning of shared areas
Hamella House is located off Kenworthy Road, conveniently close for anyone working at Homerton Hospital at approximately 10 minutes walk from Homerton High Street. Transport links are excellent, with a range of bus routes from nearby Homerton High Street, frequent train services from Homerton rail station to Stratford (approximately 9 minutes journey time) and Highbury & Islington (approximately 8 minutes) from where the Victoria Line can be accessed.
Local shopping and entertainment
Stratford Olympic Village is just a few minutes on the train from the scheme. Shops, restaurants and pubs are close by in Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre and can be reached either by train or on the bus. The development is situated a short distance from vibrant Mare Street.
Hamella House is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent without assistance, e.g. Housing Benefit.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.