Have your own private space in your mini-studio with en-suite facilities. Your apartment will have between four and seven private mini-studios with en-suites, as well as a large shared kitchen/dining area with a washing machine and dryer.
See below for a tour of the mini-studios!
Get directions to Hill House:
About the area
Homerton Overground station is a short walk away and offers connections to Highbury & Islington and Stratford Underground stations. Good bus services, providing connections to all parts of London, operate just outside the main hospital entrance.
Homerton University Hospital is located next to Hill House.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Tesco supermarket
- Broadway Market
- Mare Street offers popular high street stores and a good selection of cafes and restaurants
- Kings Hall Leisure Centre and Queensbridge Sports and Community Centre offer excellent sports and fitness facilities
- Hackney Empire carries a varied programme of popular culture
Tenure and eligibility
To be eligible for a home at Hill House, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
Terms and Conditions of rental offer
- New Tenancies only. This offer is not applicable to Non-AST agreements, existing residents or transfers.
- The offer is for a free rent period of 2 months when signing a 12 month assured shorthold agreement (AST) and one month rent free when signing a 6 month AST. The rent free period will be spread over the course of the tenancy term and applied to your rent account.
- Applicants must meet the Intermediate Rent eligibility requirements and pass financial referencing.
- This offer is subject to change and maybe withdrawn at any time.
- The full monthly rent will be applicable following the initial tenancy period
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.