Each bedroom is fitted with telephone/internet and television aerial sockets, as well as a handset to operate the door entry system.
Additional features and services
- Private Gardens
- 24 hour emergency repairs service
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Weekly cleaning of shared areas
- Secure bicycle storage
- Communal gardens
Get directions to Hill House:
Homerton Overground station is a short walk away and offers connections to Highbury & Islington and Stratford Underground stations. Good bus services, providing connections to all parts of London, operate just outside the main hospital entrance.
Homerton University Hospital is located next to Hill House.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Tesco supermarket
- Broadway Market
- Mare Street offers popular high street stores and a good selection of cafes and restaurants
- Kings Hall Leisure Centre and Queensbridge Sports and Community Centre offer excellent sports and fitness facilities
- Hackney Empire carries a varied programme of popular culture
Hill House is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.