- Telephone point and television point in the living room of each house
- Residents parking permits are available to purchase
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- 24 hour emergency repairs service
- Recycling facilities
There is a bus stop located outside the hospital’s front gate which connects to services to Hemel Hempstead, Garden City, Hatfield, Luton and Watford. St. Albans is close to the M1 and M25 and is less than 20 minutes away from King’s Cross, London by rail.
Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick and Luton airports can all be reached by public transport from the town centre.
Local shopping and entertainment
- St Albans offers an excellent range of places to eat and drink, with more than 100 restaurants, bistros, coffee shops and a huge selection of pubs and bars within the city centre
- St Albans offers a wide range of well known high street retailers, alongside many specialist shops
- There is a bustling market every Wednesday and Saturday offering an enormous variety of goods
- A thriving farmers market operates every Sunday
- There are also a wide range of attractions which include the Verulamium Museum and The Museum of St Albans
Lavender Crescent is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent without assistance, e.g. Housing Benefit.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.