All the apartments are finished to a high standard with a contemporary style interior. The fitted kitchen is finished in white gloss and comes with a range of appliances. The bathroom features contemporary style sanitary ware and vinyl bathroom floor. There is a fitted wardrobe in the master bedroom.
The following is also included:
- Audio/video-entry system
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Daily cleaning of shared areas
The transport links are excellent, with a range of bus routes and frequent train services from nearby Clapton Overground Station.
Lockbridge Court is only available under Intermediate Rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.