- Located a short walk from Central Middlesex Hospital
- 147 bike bays
- Park Royal offers shops, bars, cinema and restaurants
- Westfield shopping centre is also in easy reach
North Acton tube station is close by providing access to the Central Line. Harlesden station offers the Bakerloo line and overground services and numerous bus services.
Luma is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent without assistance, e.g. Housing Benefit.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.